This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identiﬁable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, the contact us form on the website or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, to deliver brochures and merchandise upon your request. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulﬁll your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Greenview Solutions tracks user traﬃc patterns throughout its entire site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Greenview Solutions does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and toread the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identiﬁable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a speciﬁc job (for example customer service) are granted access to personally identiﬁable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally I dentiﬁable information are kept in a secure environment.